Saturday, May 15, 2010

For a moment...

In your arms….

Fleeting sanity and all glimmerings of reality

Melting in your smoldering charms….

I yearn – if only for a heartbeat – that you cradle my soul with the deepest charity


Drown me….

Suffer me to the quintessence of your affections

Only with you I am and I be….

I beg – if only for an instant – that your sultry magic engulf me

Nicety, subtlety, and nuance….


Diminish, as my being gels with yours

Delicately enchant my atoms, thus perchance….

I plead – if only for a flash – that your fervor penetrate my very pores


Free, liberated through our perfect fit….

I will carry your pain with ecstatic glee

Give me the torment riddling your pure spirit….

Be your eternal solace and balm, please let me be


With the gaze of your eyes, Paradise stands as a diminutive illusion….

My being is granted existence

I crave – if only for a moment, for a moment, a moment, moment – an electrifying fusion…..

With your essence.

- Rouzeh, 2010

1 comment:

  1. Shiela Kirsten8:46 PM

    So touching and deep, are you a poetess?

    ReplyDelete